Thursday, December 17, 2009

Running On Empty

Gosh. A whole page of white. What do I write? There is so much, so very much. But much of it is nothing much. I don't know what to write. Should I write about my lack of an idea? Why don't I have something to write about? Dammit, this just plain sucks. Drugs or alcohol might help. I'll be right back. Nah, nothing. Now I'm having trouble even typing, or remaining upright. Now what? I could fall down and then write about zero gravity for that micro nanosecond. Ok, I'll try. BRB. Damn! It didn't work.

Actually, thinking about it, I should write about how I feel right now, but later. Oh yeah, that sounded dumb (SOUNDED DUMB, SOUNDED DUMB, SOUNDED DUMB, SOUNDED DUMB).

I'll have to leave this, my first and pitiful blog for later when I have more substance.

No comments:

Post a Comment